lib dependency error - MSM8909

Mohanraj M

Jul 24, 2019, 9:02:51 AM7/24/19
to android...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am trying to build custom ROM for nougat using MSM8909.

I followed these procedure to generate build images,
    - Set up environment by running "source build/envsetup.sh"
    - Choosing target by running "lunch msm8909-userdebug"
    - Generating build image by running make command like "make -j4"

but I faced library dependency error,

Starting build with ninja
ninja: Entering directory `.'
ninja: error: 'out/target/product/la0920/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libqct_resampler_intermediates/export_includes', needed by 'out/target/product/la0920/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libaudioresampler_intermediates/import_includes', missing and no known rule to make it
make: *** [ninja_wrapper] Error 1

Can any one please help how to resolve?

Thanks & Regards,
Mohanraj.M.