How do I rotate the frame buffer during boot?

856 visninger
Gå til det første ulæste opslag

Dave McLaughlin

ulæst,
1. sep. 2020, 21.05.4901.09.2020
til android-porting
I have an LCD that is in portrait mode and the timing is configured for this mode so during the initial boot, everything is in portrait mode and the LCD is being used in landscape mode.

How can I rotate the LCD during the initial boot? I've checked in u-boot and the kernel and the options to enable FB rotation are not enabled so putting fbcon=rotate:1 on the command line does nothing.

Is there any other way to rotate the LCD so that both the boot logo and the boot animation are correct and then Android starts in Landscape mode at power up?

Devendra Devadiga

ulæst,
12. mar. 2021, 10.43.3312.03.2021
til android-porting
In your BoardConfig.mk try to add this line:
For Portrait mode:
+SF_PRIMARY_DISPLAY_ORIENTATION=0 or not required

For Landscape mode:
+SF_PRIMARY_DISPLAY_ORIENTATION=90

For Reverse-Portrait mode:
+SF_PRIMARY_DISPLAY_ORIENTATION=180

For Reverse Landscape mode:
+SF_PRIMARY_DISPLAY_ORIENTATION=270

If you got any better solution otherthan this please share to me.

Svar alle
Svar til forfatter
Videresend
0 nye opslag