Why not available in Serbia Android 11 or 12 and all patches, my neighbor yesterday get Android 11 but i not why this is not fer .

Atila Černak

Apr 15, 2021, 11:06:58 PM4/15/21
to android-platform
Sorry my english its little bad,, but tell me why not available firmware android 11 or 12 in Serbia my tablet is Samsung Galaxy Tab A 2019, my neighbor yesterday get the Android 11 but i not why, please make this new firmware and patches available always in the Serbia for Samsung devices Samsung Galaxy Tab A 2019 very soon possible please and thanks .

Peter Turchyn

Apr 20, 2021, 12:12:51 PM4/20/21
to android-...@googlegroups.com
Contact Samsung. Manufacturers decide whether to roll out updates and if so, for what devices and when.