Build AOSP(Android 11) ARM image for Emlator

feng han

Mar 23, 2021, 1:54:19 PM3/23/21
to android-platform

https://ci.android.com/builds/submitted/7176368/aarch64_sdk_tools_linux/latest
https://ci.android.com/builds/submitted/7223358/sdk_arm64-sdk/latest

I downloaded the latest ARM emulator and ARM system images from the above URLs. I have successfully ran the emulator,
then type adb devices, the device is OK: emulator-5554

However when, I connect to it via adb connect localhost:5555 and then type adb devices, I get the following: localhost:5555 offline,

111.png

ERROE MSG:

hwservicemanager: Since android.hardware.media.omx@1.0::IOmxStore/default is not registered, trying to start it as a lazy HAL. HidlServiceManagement: getService: Trying again for android.hardware.media.omx@1.0::IOmxStore/default... Unable to set property "ctl.interface_start" to "android.hardware.media.omx@1.0::IOmxStore/default": error code: 0x20 Control message: Could not find 'android.hardware.media.omx@1.0::IOmxStore/default' for ctl.interface_start from pid: 222 (/system/bin/hwservicemanager) init: Control message: Could not find 'android.hardware.media.omx@1.0::IOmxStore/default' for ctl.interface_start from pid: 225 (/system/bin/hwservicemanager)

2222.png

MD Khair

Mar 25, 2021, 8:32:55 PM3/25/21
to android-...@googlegroups.com