How to create a custom sdk for x86 and arm for Android 11

arungupta

Feb 22, 2021, 7:03:42 PM2/22/21
to android-platform
I am trying to create a AVD which will support arm and x86.
I need to know which lunch option to be chosen for the above option to create the sdk and AVD.

regards
Arun Gupta

Christian Gagneraud

Feb 26, 2021, 12:01:39 PM2/26/21
to android-...@googlegroups.com
NDK translation/native bridge (arm->intel) is not part of the source tree.
AFAIK, there's no way to build such a thing from
https://android.googlesource.com

On Android 11:
Look at make/target/product/sdk_phone_x86_64.mk,
make/target/product/aosp_x86_arm.mk,
make/target/board/generic_x86_64_arm64,
device/generic/goldfish/x86_64-vendor.mk and the likes.
Please note that images shipped with Android SDK are 'sdk_gphone_*',
not 'sdk_phone'.

Hope this helps.
Chris