Playstore issue

sandi...@gmail.com

Dec 7, 2020, 11:13:34 AM12/7/20
to android-platform
Hi,

I am facing issue while uploading apk in playstore, target sdk version is 30 and facing below mentioned error. My app is platform signed app and how to sign the plaform signed apk with v2 signature.

Error:
You uploaded an APK with an invalid signature (learn more about signing). Error from apksigner: ERROR: MIN_SIG_SCHEME_FOR_TARGET_SDK_NOT_MET: Target SDK version 30 requires a minimum of signature scheme v2; the APK is not signed with this or a later signature scheme

Notur Business

Mar 20, 2021, 1:12:26 PM3/20/21
to android-platform
probably means what is says.  do you have the most recent SDK GUI?  perhaps your devtool that is performing your upload is out of date.  your tool probably isn't uploading the named variable MIN_SIG_ or not using "the current v2 scheme" to do it, or both.  meet it's demands or back (to 29?) until you can do so.