Android 9 OTA

Elmer Palacios

Oct 1, 2019, 10:59:07 AM10/1/19
to android-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have compiled Android 9 AOSP and I have generated a OTA Incremental with the follow command :

out/dist_1/releasetools/ota_from_target_files -i out/dist_0/aosp_sailfish-target_files-eng.lenovo.zip out/dist_1/aosp_sailfish-target_files-eng.lenovo.zip incremental_ota_update.zip

The package is applied but the changes are not visible,I have put two apks new in the target package, but i can't see them.

Can you help me ?

Thanks. Regards

Satish Patel

Oct 2, 2019, 9:53:39 AM10/2/19
to android-...@googlegroups.com
Make sure your apks are available under system dir not inside data

Elmer Palacios

Oct 2, 2019, 12:43:45 PM10/2/19
to android-...@googlegroups.com
The two apks is on /system/priv-app/

the strange thing is that the apps appear in the zip of apks when the dist is generated but they don't appear when I apply the ota zip

Satish Patel

Oct 7, 2019, 10:32:46 PM10/7/19
On Wed, Oct 2, 2019 at 10:13 PM Elmer Palacios <elmerpa...@gmail.com> wrote:
The two apks is on /system/priv-app/

the strange thing is that the apps appear in the zip of apks when the dist is generated but they don't appear when I apply the ota zip
Any logs which can be shared here. It looks bit strange to me..