Re: How to enable USB debugging option programmatically?

Message has been deleted

Elmer Palacios

Jun 16, 2019, 4:07:22 PM6/16/19
to android-...@googlegroups.com
You can compile the image like target_user-debug build.

El vie., 14 jun. 2019 a las 15:17, Jaymin D (<jaymin...@gmail.com>) escribió:
Hello All,

Are there any ways to enable USB debugging from AOSP source code?
Currently, using AOSP 6.0.1 version and compiled "perf" image.

As I haven't any GUI/Display, so I should need to enable the USB debugging from AOSP source code only.

Please let me know.

Regards,
Jaymin

Jaymin D

Jun 17, 2019, 10:11:57 AM6/17/19
to android-platform
Hi Elmer,

Thanks for your response.
But, as I mentioned that my requirement is to compile image in "perf" build only.
How can I enable the USB debugging in "perf" build.

Regards,
Jaymin

El vie., 14 jun. 2019 a las 15:17, Jaymin D (<jaymi...@gmail.com>) escribió:
Hello All,

Are there any ways to enable USB debugging from AOSP source code?
Currently, using AOSP 6.0.1 version and compiled "perf" image.

As I haven't any GUI/Display, so I should need to enable the USB debugging from AOSP source code only.

Please let me know.

Regards,
Jaymin

Larry Bourque

Jun 24, 2019, 11:10:45 AM6/24/19
to android-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the info trying to find out who made an account on my phone that says account can't be identified.they spoofed my phone and controlling my activities.need feedback to identify the spoofer,thank's and God bless.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/android-platform.

Ashwin MJ

Jul 31, 2019, 2:49:28 PM7/31/19
to android-platform
Hi guys,

if you have a complete access to AOSP code. Search for TARGET_BUILD_VARIANT  flag. This should be set to TARGET_BUILD_VARIANT=userdebug , not "user" . If the value is user you will not be able to print all logs or do the any kind of debugging stuffs.

Thanks,
Ashwin