Pointer to the tag/branch where the google api emulator images are based on

star...@gmail.com

Sep 24, 2020, 11:48:07 AM9/24/20
to android-platform
Folks, I'm experimenting on emulator with Android 9 Google APIs image (currently r11 release).
I'm trying to make modification on some of the system libraries (e.g. libandroid_runtime.so). But I noticed none of the Android 9 tags/branches we have on the AOSP project matches what's being built with the r11 Google APIs emulator image, which causes boot to fail after replacing the library.

Is there any tag or referece to a sync point that the Google APIs image is built from? I saw the binaries in there has some changes from master which does not exsit in any of the Android9 tags.

Thanks

Xiaoxing Zhu

Sep 24, 2020, 8:28:28 PM9/24/20
to android-...@googlegroups.com
This also applies to device/generic/goldfish-opengl, where I want to make some experiments. Is there a pointer to a patchset that are built for what's in the Google APIs image?

Thanks