How to customize AOSP

Dada 07 Tv

Aug 25, 2020, 5:34:31 PM8/25/20
to android-platform
By everyone!! I want to know how can I customize the design of AOSP (icon style, gesture, notification popup, status bar, animations...) thanks!

shail...@gmail.com

Aug 25, 2020, 7:08:48 PM8/25/20
to android-platform
which device do you want to customize it for?

rachelsaunders603

Aug 25, 2020, 8:40:18 PM8/25/20
to android-...@googlegroups.com, rachelsa...@gmail.com
SM-G390F

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

Iman Karimi

Aug 27, 2020, 8:57:17 AM8/27/20
to android-platform
I customized the AOSP android 9 and everything is ok on the emulator, but I don't have any idea how can I build it on the "SM J5 dragon" device or any Samsung device. I tried too much and search about it but it seems the Samsung does not let you use fastboot or OTM. If anybody knows please let me know.

shail...@gmail.com

Aug 28, 2020, 2:48:06 PM8/28/20
to android-platform
where did you get the proprietary binaries from?

shail...@gmail.com

Sep 3, 2020, 12:30:05 PM9/3/20
to android-platform
do you have the proprietary binaries?