debugger in android studio

Angelo Mantellini

Sep 13, 2019, 12:47:24 PM9/13/19
to android-ndk
Hi,
I'm using last version of android-ndk (20.0.5594570), android studio 3.5, lldb 3.1 and sdk 29.0.
I have a problem with the debugger for native part.

When I try to launch the application in debug mode I see the message, on the phone, that it is waiting for the debugger. In the pc side the error is:
Now Launching Native Debug Session
$ adb shell cat /data/local/tmp/lldb-server | run-as com.example.testdebugger sh -c 'cat > /data/data/com.example.testdebugger/lldb/bin/lldb-server && chmod 700 /data/data/com.example.testdebugger/lldb/bin/lldb-server'
$ adb shell cat /data/local/tmp/start_lldb_server.sh | run-as com.example.testdebugger sh -c 'cat > /data/data/com.example.testdebugger/lldb/bin/start_lldb_server.sh && chmod 700 /data/data/com.example.testdebugger/lldb/bin/start_lldb_server.sh'
Starting LLDB server: /data/data/com.example.testdebugger/lldb/bin/start_lldb_server.sh /data/data/com.example.testdebugger/lldb unix-abstract /com.example.testdebugger-0 platform-1568379367243.sock "lldb process:gdb-remote packets"
Failed to connect port

If I don't have problems if I use the debugger with only java support.

the pc is a mac book pro 2019 and the installation of the environment is new (configured this morning at 12 am.)

Thank you very much for your help

Angelo

Flavio Antonioli

Sep 13, 2019, 12:56:05 PM9/13/19
to andro...@googlegroups.com

Flavio Antonioli

Founder & Lead Developer

n-Track Software

Music production since 1995

Songtree

Collaborative Music Creation

+39 3472617726
via Nepal 16, 00144 Rome (Italy)
www.ntrack.comwww.songtr.ee

Angelo Mantellini

Sep 14, 2019, 11:11:01 AM9/14/19
to andro...@googlegroups.com

But the last version of sdk is 29.0.2.

Image removed by sender.

n-Track Software

Music production since 1995

Image removed by sender. Image removed by sender. Image removed by sender.

Image removed by sender.

Songtree

Collaborative Music Creation

Image removed by sender. Image removed by sender. Image removed by sender.

Image removed by sender.+39 3472617726
Image removed by sender.
via Nepal 16, 00144 Rome (Italy)
Image removed by sender.www.ntrack.com
www.songtr.ee

Angelo Mantellini

Sep 14, 2019, 2:17:59 PM9/14/19
to andro...@googlegroups.com

Thanks, I solved the issue with your solution

Angelo

Angelo Mantellini

Sep 17, 2019, 10:13:19 AM9/17/19
to android-ndk
google has released the platform tools 29.0.4.
it solves the problem.

Thanks

Angelo

Claude Robitaille

May 27, 2020, 11:34:02 AM5/27/20
to android-ndk
I have the issue while using platform tools 30.0.1

Has the issue returned? Or the fix got lost?

Avis de confidentialité

Les informations contenues dans le présent message et dans toute pièce qui lui est jointe sont confidentielles et peuvent être protégées par le secret professionnel. Ces informations sont à l’usage exclusif de son ou de ses destinataires. Si vous recevez ce message par erreur, veuillez s’il vous plait communiquer immédiatement avec l’expéditeur et en détruire tout exemplaire. De plus, il vous est strictement interdit de le divulguer, de le distribuer ou de le reproduire sans l’autorisation de l’expéditeur. Merci.

Confidentiality notice

This e-mail message and any attachment hereto contain confidential information which may be privileged and which is intended for the exclusive use of its addressee(s). If you receive this message in error, please inform sender immediately and destroy any copy thereof. Furthermore, any disclosure, distribution or copying of this message and/or any attachment hereto without the consent of the sender is strictly prohibited. Thank you.

Angelo Mantellini

May 27, 2020, 12:34:53 PM5/27/20
to andro...@googlegroups.com

We have the same issue, again, I think it is a problem of google.

Some time it is not breaking, same time yes, but it is not like before.

I suppose a problem of google

From: "andro...@googlegroups.com" <andro...@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Claude Robitaille <cla...@accedian.com>
Date: Wednesday, May 27, 2020 at 5:33 PM
To: android-ndk <andro...@googlegroups.com>

I have the issue while using platform tools 30.0.1

Dan Albert

Jun 3, 2020, 3:58:12 PM6/3/20
to android-ndk
Have you filed a bug? None of the IDE folks watch this mailing list afaik.

Claude Robitaille

Dan Albert

Jun 3, 2020, 6:11:20 PM6/3/20
to android-ndk
Thanks! I assigned it to the probable owner.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-ndk/06a31d5e-87f6-4177-b076-eb9a8a8c61ed%40googlegroups.com.