IDE Internal Error Occurred Exception in plugin Android NDK Support

Russ Tilleman

May 6, 2020, 8:00:49 PM5/6/20
to android-ndk
I got this exception calling C code from java. Studio told me to submit a report to Google, and I clicked to do that.

What happens next? I just installed this in the last few days and it is my first time working with android. Is someone going to fix this and get back to me, and if so, how long would that take?

It doesn't appear to be anything that I can do anything about myself since according to the debugger, it seems to have happened somewhere between the java code and the C code.
ndk_exception.png

seal2002

Aug 5, 2020, 2:11:39 AM8/5/20
to android-ndk
The issue look like the Android Studio problem, and submit to Android Studio team, not anrdoid-ndk group, I think. It would be helped if you can show the Android Studio version, plugin and how do you debug your app, with clear information, we might give you some advices.
I am not in Google team, however, I also use Android Studio to debug native code, and it works. So I might give you some advices if you give the information below.
Cheers