Add build tag from a blueprint

已查看 114 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Simon Williams

未读,
2020年8月10日 16:12:082020/8/10
收件人 Android Building
Using Android.mk, I'm able to add a new Build.TAG value by using
BUILD_VERSION_TAGS += my-tag

Is it possible to do this from an Android.bp soong BluePrint file?

Dan Willemsen

未读,
2020年8月10日 16:53:522020/8/10
收件人 Android Building
Huh, I hadn't even realized that was customizable. In any case, we'd expect global configuration like this to happen in the global/device configuration part of the build (build/make/core/config.mk / product makefiles / BoardConfig.mk, and things they include), not happen in Android.mk / Android.bp files (which define things that may not even be used by the current build). What's your use case for setting this in an Android.mk / Android.bp file?

- Dan

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-building/eb6940ac-2a71-4b77-9a4d-eea3ac02d587n%40googlegroups.com.

احمد الطيب

未读,