How to integrate the RBE in latest Android master

Yun Ma

May 13, 2020, 3:24:48 PM5/13/20
to Android Building
Hi Android Building Group,

We'd like to use RBE to speed up our Android build. I try to setup the bazel remote-cache locally and seem like the Android RBE tool fail to connect with this local remote-cache docker.

Does anyone know how does prebuilts/remoteexecution-client/ config to work with remote-cache? Or how to setup such remote-cache server for Android build?

Thanks
Yun

Joe Hicks

May 13, 2020, 4:04:02 PM5/13/20
to Android Building
Hi Yun,

I am the Product Manager for RBE and Build at Google. I will follow up with you directly.

Thanks,

Joe

贺小帅解说

Nov 29, 2020, 7:11:14 PM11/29/20
to Android Building
I had the same problem

How to  build a remote service?

I need help

Ulf Adams

Dec 2, 2020, 1:36:52 PM12/2/20
to android-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

What kind of remote service are you looking for? Remote caching? Remote execution? Do you have specific build time targets you're trying to achieve?

Thanks,

-- Ulf

EngFlow GmbH
Fischerweg 51, 82194 Gröbenzell, Germany
Amtsgericht München, HRB 255664
Geschäftsführer (Managing Director): Ulf Adams

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-building/310281a2-76f6-452a-9fdf-5eb021a699d9n%40googlegroups.com.