Garbled console-ramoops and no progress

asc11_art

Feb 3, 2021, 12:30:31 PM2/3/21
to Android Building
Hi,

Since distributions other than AOSP are off-topic I'll ask a more generic question. I flashed my build on my device and seems it doesn't get past bootlogo. Flashes bootlogo reboots straight into fastboot. Sometimes (very rarely) I get a console-ramoops but sadly it's really garbled to make any sense of it https://vomitb.in/X9UKdQmJ4u. Android 10 with the same device tree worked; I'm essentially building only a system.img and using a prebuilt vendor image from the manufacturer. When the manufacturer released Android 11; I decided to move forward with the next version. Although I have no luck. I did get a GSI to get past the bootlogo but the UI booted and SystemUI kept crashing. I'm trying to find why a perfectly working Android10 device tree when moved to Android 11 apart from libhwbinder and libhidltransport being deprecated caused the device to not even boot. Any help? Also I am using this tree for the most part with some changes. https://github.com/MasterAwesome/android_device_xiaomi_laurel_sprout/. The lineage-17.1 branch works but the lineage-18.1 branch does not. The 2 have very minimal changes as far as I can see. Any help is much appreciated