Workshop: Roman Republican Trials: a Digital Edition

Gabriel Bodard

Jan 18, 2016, 1:35:20 PM1/18/16
to ancient...@googlegroups.com
Forwarded for Valentina Arena, who is especially keen for people
involved in digital prosopography to attend.

Jan 31, 2016, 10:49:08 AM1/31/16
to Ancient People
Looks like fun!

Sadly I'm on the wrong side of the Atlantic for this. Any chance for some streaming?

Gabriel Bodard

Jan 31, 2016, 11:39:51 AM1/31/16
to ancient...@googlegroups.com
I doubt it's been considered, but I can ask the organizer...
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ancient-people/64f6e232-f588-4180-975d-9596b33e67f5%40googlegroups.com.

Dr Gabriel BODARD
Reader in Digital Classics

Institute of Classical Studies