PhD student opportunity

Alison Carter

Aug 12, 2022, 5:24:44 PM8/12/22
to AASEAA
Hi AASEAA members
I am looking to admit a PhD student with an interest in either archaeobotany or faunal analysis during our next application cycle. Applications are due December 15, 2022 for admission in the Fall 2023 term. The admitted student would work as part of the NSF-funded Pteah Cambodia project, for which I am PI and co-Director.

Prospective students are encouraged to reach out to me via email (acar...@uoregon.edu) to express their interest and discuss details further.
Best
Alison Carter

--

Alison Carter, Assistant Professor

she/her pronouns

Dept. of Anthropology

University of Oregon

Condon Hall 255

1321 Kincaid Street

Eugene OR 97403-1218

(541) 346-5037

acar...@uoregon.edu

PTEAH project: https://sites.google.com/view/pteah-cambodia/home

Southeast Asian Archaeology Lab: https://blogs.uoregon.edu/acarter4/

Ben Marwick

Aug 17, 2022, 10:20:50 PM8/17/22
to AASEAA
Hi everyone,

Is anyone already organising a session for the 2023 SAA meeting on Southeast Asian archaeology?

I have a colleague in Vietnam who would like to attend and present, but is unfamiliar with how the SAA submission process works. I'd like to introduce them a relevant session organizer, if there is one, so they can get an invitation.

Thank you,

Ben