Come Speak at CD/XP israel meetup

Roy Osherove

Jan 27, 2020, 4:58:00 AM1/27/20
to altnetisrael
Hey all.
We have an open spot for someone interested in speaking about things related to extreme programming or continuous delivery engineering practices.
https://www.meetup.com/cdisrael/events/268070890/

This group deals with things in the following areas:

• Continuous delivery (CD for short) & Continuous Integration

• Branching Models & Feature Toggles

• exTreme Programming Practices *Pairing, TDD, ATDD, Refactoring etc..)

• Infrastructure as Code

• Influencing change to transform practices

• Bottlenecks & pipelines on the road to CI/CD

• Important metrics & KPIs needed for our journey

• Connecting Dev,QA,Ops,Sec & compliance into pipelines

• Interesting tools & techniques relevant to this world

• How XP & CD fits into things like Scrum SAFe, disciplined Agile Delivery etc..

Anyone interested? 058-4039765 whatspp me.

Roy Osherove

Boris Modylevsky

Feb 4, 2020, 2:58:30 PM2/4/20
to altnet...@googlegroups.com
I can give a talk

Managing changes in Relational Databases in Continuous Deployment

Roy Osherove

Feb 4, 2020, 3:09:25 PM2/4/20
to altnetisrael
Nice
image.png

Roy Osherove

   - @RoyOsherove
   - Author of "The Art Of Unit Testing"http://ArtOfUnitTesting.com )
   - My blog for team leaders: http://5Whys.com
   - My favorite keyboard shortcuts: http://key.bo
   - +972-524-655388 (GMT+2)

Michael Kalika

Feb 4, 2020, 3:10:03 PM2/4/20
to altnet...@googlegroups.com
+1 for db continuous deployment

- Intuit’s journey to the cloud and CICD (before and after)

- How Intuit solved its challenges in 1 year and our Modern SaaS platform

- Argo CD ( Intuit’s open source GitOps tool for K8s)

Roy, just let us know the date and schedule

Roy Osherove

Feb 4, 2020, 3:34:31 PM2/4/20
to altnetisrael
Cool I'll set us up for April.