I am having problem to download the species "Oryctolagus cuniculus" in AltAnalyze

Talat Yasoob

Aug 20, 2020, 12:48:42 PM8/20/20
to alt_pre...@googlegroups.com

Good morning!

I am sorry to disturb you. I have RNA-Seq data on rabbit and want to analyze it. But, I am facing proble  to add rabbit in AltAnalyze. I am attaching with this email the error message I get from the downloading site. I will be thankful if you can solve this issue or suggest alternate way to download rabbit database and add to AltAnalyze. Thank you

Regards,

Talat Bilal Yasoob

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Oryctolagus cuniculus data can not be downloaded.png

Nathan Salomonis

Aug 20, 2020, 12:51:25 PM8/20/20
to Alternative Splicing and Functional Prediction, talat...@hotmail.com
Hi Talat,

It looks like Ensembl may have update some of their tables, but by the looks of it, you may be OK still running analyses in the software (depending on what your next step is). When you start the software it should not ask you to download a species database. Is this the case? If so, can you run the next step of your analyses (e.g., analyze FASTQ, BAMs, BEDs, expression file, etc.).
Best,
Nathan