Kallisto failed due to an unknown error

Ghalib Bardai

Aug 30, 2019, 9:45:39 PM8/30/19
to Alternative Splicing and Functional Prediction
Hello,

I have seen the thread for this error however I am unable to resolve this issue for my analysis.

I downloaded the suggested two zip files for demonstration purposes from: http://altanalyze.org/Data/Hs_GSE45419_FASTQs.zip (344MB - Human downsampled) http://altanalyze.org/Data/Mm-FASTQ-GSE70245.zip (59MB - Mouse scRNA-Seq).
However, when I launch the analysis using either of these fastq files the same error is repeating.

I am using AltAnalyze_v.2.1.3-Win64

Could you please provide some advice as to how I should proceed.

Thank you
Ghalib
AltAnalyze_report-20190830-110357.log

Nathan Salomonis

Aug 30, 2019, 9:50:17 PM8/30/19
to alt_pre...@googlegroups.com, ghalib...@gmail.com
Hi Ghalib,

You said this happens with both test files? Besides a corrupted download, it could be a Windows version issue, but I doubt it.

If you go into the folder ExpressionInput/kallisto/Lsk.4

Can you send that log file?

Best,
Nathan
<AltAnalyze_report-20190830-110357.log>

Ghalib Bardai

Sep 3, 2019, 7:53:57 AM9/3/19
to alt_pre...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nathan,

When I go into the Folder there is log file but it is empty. I have attached a screen shot to this email

image.png

Ghalib

Nathan Salomonis

Sep 3, 2019, 2:28:47 PM9/3/19
to Alternative Splicing and Functional Prediction, ghalib...@gmail.com
Hi Ghalib,

Would it be possible to try on a different machine? I am not sure the error here, which we can't reproduce. There are other tests we can do, but I wanted to check on this option next.
Best,
Nathan