IOError: Error only with Cell Harmony

Brian Estevez

Jul 26, 2020, 8:46:41 AM7/26/20
to Alternative Splicing and Functional Prediction
Dear Altanalyze team,

Error when I try to run Cell Harmony.

I keep receiving the same error message  (even when using the demo data files): IOError: [Erno 13] Permission denied: 'C:\\ProgramFiles\\AltAnalyze_v.2.1.4.1-Win64'
I do right-click  to run the program as an administrator. I have successful run the software, done ICGS and analysis on 10X genomics chromium matrix.mtx files.  So not sure why this is happening only with Cell harmony. Attached is a log-file.

Best,

-Brian
AltAnalyze_report-20200707-092543.log

Nathan Salomonis

Aug 2, 2020, 2:39:10 AM8/2/20
to Alternative Splicing and Functional Prediction
Hi Brian,

Please note that the prior issues you reported should now be resolved in the latest version 2.1.4.2, which is live on the website. Please let us know if there are any issues with this version that you encounter.

Best regards,
Nathan

beste...@gmail.com

Sep 18, 2020, 2:58:01 PM9/18/20
to alt_pre...@googlegroups.com, Nathan Salomonis
Dear Altanalyze team,

Working with the new version of Altanalyze Release version 2.1.4.2 - 8/1/20.  New version was successful  in performing ICGS on a matrix file from my single cell data.

However, when running Cell harmony and aligning the expression input file to a human bone marrow progenitor reference data set provided I get the following error  IO Error. I attached the log file and reference file I'm using to compare my data.

AltAnalyze_report-20200918-144553.log