Fw: POSTPONED: Tonight's 75 Tremont Street Impact Advisory Group Meeting

Joan Pasquale

Jun 22, 2022, 9:30:35 AM6/22/22
to Allston - Brighton Google Group
From: Boston Planning & Development Agency <nick....@boston.gov>
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2022 9:24 AM
To: PCB...@Mail.com <PCB...@Mail.com>
Subject: POSTPONED: Tonight's 75 Tremont Street Impact Advisory Group Meeting

Virtual Meeting hosted by the BPDA
View this email in your browser
Boston Planning & Development Agency Logo
75 Tremont Street rendering

75 Tremont Street

POSTPONED: Impact Advisory Group (IAG) | Virtual Meeting

Wednesday, June 22, 2022 | 06:00 PM - 07:30 PM

Please note: tonight's meeting has been postponed and will be rescheduled as soon as possible. Notice of a new date and time will be sent out when available.

The BPDA is hosting a public meeting for the proposed project at 75 Tremont Street, a project located in the Brighton neighborhood of Boston. The purpose of the meeting is to discuss the overall project, the potential impacts and mitigation for the project. The meeting will include a presentation followed by questions and comments from the public.

Contact

Nick Carter
nick....@boston.gov

Submit Your Comments

At this time, the Boston Planning & Development Agency (BPDA) is continuing to host public meetings in a virtual setting for the health, safety, and accessibility of Boston residents. For more information and updates, visit bostonplans.org.

Share this Email
Share Share
Tweet Tweet
Forward Forward
Twitter Twitter
Website Website
Facebook Facebook
Instagram Instagram
Copyright © 2022 Boston Planning & Development Agency, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
Boston Planning & Development Agency
One City Hall Square
Boston, MA 02201

Ed Perlmutter

Jun 22, 2022, 10:19:09 AM6/22/22
to allstonbr...@googlegroups.com
This IAG meeting should be permanently cancelled, as this is a project that should never see the light of day.

I point you to the attached Google Map shots I just circled and you’ll see what I mean.

The 75 Tremont Street travesty will entirely fell the green canopy you see circled. While these woods have become somewhat unkempt over the years, it is by no means a rotting forest. I need not get into the advantages of trees. Losing a very large gathering of trees in an urban environment to another box residential development is insanity.

But I’m sure the pockets have already been lined, the palms greased, the IAG formed to make all look good.

But don’t be mistaken — this project hurts us more than most of the other travesties currently being constructed in Allston-Brighton. How have we arrived at this awful place?

Ed Perlmutter
Brighton

image0.jpeg

image1.jpeg

Joan Pasquale

Jun 22, 2022, 10:39:31 AM6/22/22
to allstonbr...@googlegroups.com
And hopefully, you'll state your concerns to the BPDA and the Mayor's Office.
Neighbors have the same concerns here re: Ringer Park's Urban Wilds Wooded Area.
It's a natural landscape and environmental treasure that shouldn't be altered or destroyed.