Hackathon @ ASIET, Kalady, Kerala, India

ബാലശങ്കർ സി

Feb 13, 2014, 10:00:17 AM2/13/14
to dis...@smc.org.in, comm...@fosscommunity.in, Free Software Movement of Kerala, ILUG - Cochin, ilug...@googlegroups.com, ILUG - IITM, ILUG - Linux Delhi, allfor...@googlegroups.com, FOSSCell, Akshay Ramesh, Ajesh K R, Arya Surya
Hi All,

We, Adi Shankara Institute of Engineering and Technology. Kalady (Ernakulam District, Kerala, India) are organising a 2-day Hackathon on Feb 20,21 as part of our Inter-Engineering-College Techno-Cultural Fiesta : BRAHMA 2014. The HACKATHON is open to all mobile and web platform.

The details of the Hackathon can be found here : http://www.asietbrahma.com/events/technical.html

First Prize : 6000
Second Prize : 4000

Hackathon is open to all Engineering College students.

We request your active participation. Join, Code, Enjoy and Win ........

Contact Details :

Akshay R : 9496340623
Ajesh K R    : 9400395998
Arya A Surya    : 9746408992

Regards,
Balasankar C
http://balasankarc.in

"Freedom is never easily won, but once established, freedom lasts, spreads and chokes out tyranny." - Trent Lott