syzkaller: testing failed: failed to run ["go" "test" "-short" "./..."]: exit status 1

syzbot

Mar 21, 2019, 5:37:06 PM3/21/19
to aka...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

syzbot found the following crash on:

HEAD commit: dce6e62f docs: add custom anchors to headers (2)
git tree: https://github.com/google/syzkaller.git master
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=10b8116d200000
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=167529a4f8a32343819a
compiler: go version go1.10.3 linux/amd64

Unfortunately, I don't have any reproducer for this crash yet.

IMPORTANT: if you fix the bug, please add the following tag to the commit:
Reported-by: syzbot+167529...@syzkaller.appspotmail.com

---
This bug is generated by a bot. It may contain errors.
See https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ for more information about syzbot.
syzbot engineers can be reached at syzk...@googlegroups.com.

syzbot will keep track of this bug report. See:
https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#status for how to communicate with syzbot.

Dmitry Vyukov

Mar 22, 2019, 4:22:34 AM3/22/19
to syzbot, 'Dmitry Vyukov' via Akaros
On Thu, Mar 21, 2019 at 10:37 PM syzbot
<syzbot+167529...@syzkaller.appspotmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> syzbot found the following crash on:
>
> HEAD commit: dce6e62f docs: add custom anchors to headers (2)
> git tree: https://github.com/google/syzkaller.git master
> console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=10b8116d200000
> dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=167529a4f8a32343819a
> compiler: go version go1.10.3 linux/amd64
>
> Unfortunately, I don't have any reproducer for this crash yet.
>
> IMPORTANT: if you fix the bug, please add the following tag to the commit:
> Reported-by: syzbot+167529...@syzkaller.appspotmail.com

It seems we can't get away by closing them. They will reappear. I've
filed https://github.com/google/syzkaller/issues/1074 for this. If we
don't close this one, syzbot won't open new ones.

barret rhoden

Mar 22, 2019, 7:30:15 AM3/22/19
to 'Dmitry Vyukov' via Akaros, Dmitry Vyukov, syzbot
Sounds good, thanks!

Barret

Dmitry Vyukov

Jun 4, 2019, 9:01:40 AM6/4/19
to barret rhoden, 'Dmitry Vyukov' via Akaros, syzbot
I've added some retry logic to this test:
https://github.com/google/syzkaller/commit/ad87cdf3c743711389a67930d722e89c127ab1e5
It helps to fight flakiness on my machine in super overloaded mode.
Let's see if it helps on syzbot.

#syz invalid