Walter Moores

howi...@aol.com

Nov 12, 2020, 2:51:00 PM11/12/20
to ais...@googlegroups.com
I’m sad to report that iris hybridizer Walter Moores passed away in Mississippi on November 2.

Howie Dash

Doug Chyz, Region 4

Nov 12, 2020, 3:15:02 PM11/12/20
to AISTalk
For those of you who may want to see Walter's varieties.

Doug

howi...@aol.com

Nov 12, 2020, 6:47:34 PM11/12/20
to ais...@googlegroups.com
I have a couple of arilbred seedlings where Walter’s “Pharaoh’s Host” is one of the parents.  When I showed the photos on Facebook Walter always thanked me using his iris as a parent.  I’ll have to honor him if I introduce one.

Howie

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

On Thursday, November 12, 2020, howiedash via AISTalk <ais...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

I’m sad to report that iris hybridizer Walter Moores passed away in Mississippi on November 2.

Howie Dash

@ymail.com

Jan 18, 2021, 11:55:26 AM1/18/21
to ais...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone have a picture of Walter they could send me for his obit?

Jim Morris