downloading and installing audio quake for windows?

Daniel Wolak

May 29, 2014, 10:27:32 PM5/29/14
to agrip-...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks,
I've recently become interested in trying audio quake out, so figured
I'de download it...
Only problem is that when I download the latest setup file, none of the
file downloads work I.E: for the sounds and the shareware quake...
Anyone else having this issue--any way to download them directly or
something else?
Thanks,

Daniel

Shaun Everiss

May 30, 2014, 2:21:05 AM5/30/14
to agrip-...@googlegroups.com
I'd like to help, but I killed all my registered quake files, audio
quake and all mods after things stopped being developed anymore.
I don't even think anyone really runs it.
now
ftp.onj.andrelouis.com in the programs folder has a build with the
shareware version set for their net mods but to be honest I have no
idea if its even used anymore.
And the version is quite old, before all the crazy changes which did
put some errors in the last one.
>--
>To view this discussion on the web, visit
>https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/agrip-project/BLU436-SMTP51060F2310CC0ECFAA3202B4270%40phx.gbl.

Christoff EILERS

May 30, 2014, 5:19:33 AM5/30/14
to agrip-...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

It's been quite a while.

Shaun, I'm curious to know which errors you're talking about.
As far as I know, the latest quake build we're using for playing is
the most stable ever.

Daniel, you can indeed download the portable version from Andre's
website. It's the best solution until we get a new updated release.
BTW, Matthew, do you need any help regarding that? I believe you
managed to rebuild the engine and the Python launcher under all three
OS's?

Regards,

Christoff

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/agrip-project/53882350.82a1420a.3568.ffffaa03%40mx.google.com.

Sabahattin Gucukoglu

May 30, 2014, 8:35:48 PM5/30/14
to agrip-...@googlegroups.com
I really need to get some email organisation done ASAP.

Yes, Matt and I are still around, we’re just busy, as always. You can find the forum.audiogames.net thread here (which is where I caught this):
http://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.php?id=13290

Basically, the intrepid should give building it a go, though we think we now have it working on both Doze and Mac. I really need to catch up with Matt again soon so we can figure out what’s next, though I strongly suspect that switching back to Windows is in my not-too-distant future if I’m going to support full-featured development.

Cheers,
Sabahattin

Shaun Everiss

Jun 1, 2014, 7:27:21 AM6/1/14
to agrip-...@googlegroups.com
Well I heard rumors that there were errors in one of the builds but
that was years ago now.
I have not run aq in a while,
>https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/agrip-project/CALe6LpL0babLPijqKqFqOAuFH5oewRJiXwb4vv9MOw4%3DvkjZUg%40mail.gmail.com.

Christoff EILERS

Jun 1, 2014, 7:30:07 AM6/1/14
to agrip-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I see. Well actually, the built that we're using for playing is pretty
stable. There indeed are a few bugs, but they're due to the engine. We
can't do much to that until Matth and Sabby manage to compile it
easyly. But nothing of that is a problem for actual playing.

Regards,

Chris

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/agrip-project/538b0e18.ca8e420a.0b8f.168d%40mx.google.com.
Message has been deleted