Project Management gamefication

Mayuresh Athalekar

Aug 20, 2020, 1:35:30 PM8/20/20
to AgileGames
I am looking for some ideas to do gamefication of project management concepts. Overall the audience is budding Project managers & leads. Do not want to add roles of agile or any project terminology. It's more like a fun game like team building activity.

Ideas ?

Yves Hanoulle

Aug 20, 2020, 1:37:36 PM8/20/20
to agilegames
I'm not sure what you are looking for.

I created the leadership game together with my father

this game lets a group experiment with leading style:
command and control, no leader, servant leader

Yves

Op do 20 aug. 2020 om 19:35 schreef Mayuresh Athalekar <mayuresh....@gmail.com>:
I am looking for some ideas to do gamefication of project management concepts. Overall the audience is budding Project managers & leads. Do not want to add roles of agile or any project terminology. It's more like a fun game like team building activity.

Ideas ?

Yves Hanoulle
Current community project that need YOUR help:
  • CoachRetreat in your country >> mail me
Last book: https://leanpub.com/TipsFromTheTrenches

Alexander Schaaf

Aug 21, 2020, 1:00:52 AM8/21/20
to AgileGames
Hi Yves Hanoulle,

we wanted to translate the Game Instructions in German. Just asking if there is something to know about Licening and so force.
Is there maybe already a translated Version into other Languages?

Thanks
Alexander from Berlin

Yves Hanoulle

Aug 21, 2020, 2:56:55 AM8/21/20
to agilegames
Hello Alexander,

well you are lucky, this particular game has been translated in German

Yves

Mayuresh Athalekar

Aug 24, 2020, 9:08:20 AM8/24/20
to AgileGames
I am trying to create a fun game rather than using project management terminologies. this is something should have "Fun" as motive to let people learn project management concepts which can be elaborated later. This has to be 100% online to work with as entire organization is working from home and not attending office.

Thierry Secqueville

Aug 25, 2020, 2:42:27 PM8/25/20
to AgileGames
Quelle sorte de gestion de projet doit être implémentée dans le jeu et qu'elle serait la durée de session ?

Cordialement
Thierry Secqueville