Remote Scrum Simulation Game <urgent need>

Vamsi Krishna

Oct 12, 2020, 4:13:27 AM10/12/20
to AgileGames
Hi All,

This must be a boring question but I am in urgent need of it.

I am looking for any online game/activity which should practically cover Scrum.

Please suggest some games other than ball point game :)

Thanks,
Vamsi Krishna Kakkireni
9989856486

Scharlau, Dr Bruce A.

Oct 12, 2020, 5:30:05 AM10/12/20
to agile...@googlegroups.com

Vamsi,

The Scrum Card Game https://scrumcardgame.com works really well and has lots to offer. In addition to the card versions, there is also now an online version. The creator, Tim Yegrashyn, is on the mail list too, so might suggest it too.

I just wanted to say that I’ve used both and found it really useful to introduce people to scrum and the process, as has so many aspects that come together for many different perspectives on building applications using scrum.

--

cheers,

Bruce

Dr. Bruce Scharlau

Dept. of Computing Science

Meston Building, Room 225

University of Aberdeen

Aberdeen AB24 3UE

01224 272193

http://homepages.abdn.ac.uk/b.scharlau/pages

http://twitter.com/scharlau

mailto:b.sch...@abdn.ac.uk

From: <agile...@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Vamsi Krishna <kakkire...@gmail.com>
Reply to: "agile...@googlegroups.com" <agile...@googlegroups.com>
Date: Monday, 12 October 2020 at 09:13
To: AgileGames <agile...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [AgileGames] Remote Scrum Simulation Game <urgent need>

CAUTION: External email. Ensure this message is from a trusted source before clicking links/attachments. If you are concerned forward this email to sp...@abdn.ac.uk

Tha Oilthigh Obar Dheathain na charthannas clàraichte ann an Alba, Àir. SC013683.

Mark Kilby

Oct 12, 2020, 5:32:41 AM10/12/20
to agile...@googlegroups.com
Actually, there are a few online versions of the ball point game.

Just search for "virtual ball point game"

Mark Kilby distributed agile coach, mentor, writer, community (re)builder
Best ways to reach me - Twitter @mkilby / LinkedIn / ma...@markkilby.com
Find out more through my blog and newsletter at https://www.markkilby.com
--------------------
Online courses in virtual team collaboration and remote facilitation at:
--------------------
Get my latest book with Johanna Rothman: From Chaos to Successful Distributed Agile Teams

Jorge Luis Castro Toribio

Oct 12, 2020, 7:41:58 AM10/12/20
to agile...@googlegroups.com
Hi Vamsi.

Good morning. I have created a couple of games about  Agile which some principles and practices from it, DevOps, Lean and so forth are. All of them are published and shared in my Linkedin profile. Here some examples

DevOps, Agile, Lean business needs game

Lets recovering from Agile Zombie Game

Those are simple games. I have more games with robust game design but I think the ones above are what you are looking for. Hope it helps.

Thanks/Gracias.

Regards/Saludos cordiales,

Jorge Castro

IT Program Manager

Mobile Phone:++51  990448656

Skype: jorgel.castrot

Hangouts: jorge....@pucp.pe

LinkedIn: https://pe.linkedin.com/in/jorgeluiscastrotoribio

Message has been deleted

Timofey Yevgrashyn

Oct 12, 2020, 1:02:49 PM10/12/20
to agile...@googlegroups.com
Hi Vamsi,

Scrum Card Game Online version is in public Beta
http://online.scrumcardgame.com

You could read more on the official site https://scrumcardgame.com - there are extended rules in the downloadable version and a short version on the webpage.

In a nutshell, the game simulates the Plan-Do-Reflect cycle. Right after explaining Scrum basics, you invite people to join an online session, and together they "live through Scrum".
Please don't hesitate to contact me

Timofey Yevgrashyn

Author of ScrumCardGame - simple Scrum simulation
http://scrumcardgame.com
http://www.facebook.com/scrumcardgame

Richard Kasperowski

Oct 12, 2020, 2:03:01 PM10/12/20