||NaijaObserver|| Adike Erewa takes on Foreign Minister.. stands her ground, issues directives

vincent modebelu

Mar 9, 2017, 11:31:29 AM3/9/17
to Yahoo! Inc., The Cable, Rex Gomes, OBSERVE YOURSELF, eze...@yahoo.com, thecableng, TheCitizen, Stevek, thegi...@ymail.com, thepubli...@yahoo.com, africanw...@yahoogroups.com, peter opara, thinkl...@gmail.com, AfricanworldF, thenigerianvoice.com, Thenationonlineng Info, The Eagle Online, The Gazelle News.com, THE NATION NEWSPAPER
 Fellows

This is not a surprise at all.

This is what happens when Ministers are not insiders in a Government.

Nigeria is is ruled bu Daura Marman and his cronnies  and Katsina Cabal.

The Foreign Minister will lose this fight so he should not get into one.
She gets order from the SFG who also controls the Foreign Minister who is not in AsoRock but Adike Erewa is live in AsoRock

Asorock rules Nigeria and not he Ministers.
Ministers are sole agents that can be over ruled anytime.

The US Secretary of state  mr Tillerson has lost three fights already with the Chief of staff in the white house. Trump sided with his Chief of staff.

http://umuahiaibeku.com/Thepic2.jpg

Abike Dabiri-Erewa once again, advices Nigerians to avoid travelling to US if it is not essential

Following the increased rejection of immigrants at the US borders, Senior Special Assistant to the President on Foreign Relations & Diaspora, Abike Dabiri-Erewa has once again advised Nigerians to cancel plans to travel to the USA if it is not important.

vin.....///

 Observe and see

Wilson Iguade

Mar 9, 2017, 11:41:05 AM3/9/17
to africanw...@googlegroups.com, Esan Community, develop...@googlegroups.com, NIgerianW...@yahoogroups.com, Yahoo! Inc., The Cable, Rex Gomes, OBSERVE YOURSELF, eze...@yahoo.com, thecableng, TheCitizen, Stevek, thegi...@ymail.com, thepubli...@yahoo.com, africanw...@yahoogroups.com, peter opara, thinkl...@gmail.com, thenigerianvoice.com, Thenationonlineng Info, The Eagle Online, The Gazelle News.com, THE NATION NEWSPAPER
I told una that una CANNOT "stop" Mrs. Dabiri-Erewa!

I love this lady wholeheartedly, same way I love Carol Ajie, because they get things done and are not messing around like their male counterparts.

You go Abike, give advise today, give advise tomorrow, give advise forever - WE got your back!

God bless you with more courage and strength to serve our country! Ise.

Wilson Iguade

Sent from my iPhone

Ayo Ojutalayo

Mar 9, 2017, 12:06:17 PM3/9/17
to africanw...@googlegroups.com, Yahoo! Inc., The Cable, Rex Gomes, OBSERVE YOURSELF, eze...@yahoo.com, thecableng, TheCitizen, Stevek, thegi...@ymail.com, thepubli...@yahoo.com, africanw...@yahoogroups.com, peter opara, thinkl...@gmail.com, thenigerianvoice.com, Thenationonlineng Info, The Eagle Online, The Gazelle News.com, THE NATION NEWSPAPER, Yahoo! Inc., Nebukadineze Adiele' via NaijaEvent, Politics Naija, okonkwo...@googlegroups.com, Omo Oodua, TalkNaija, Ken Asagwara

vincent modebelu

Mar 9, 2017, 12:53:19 PM3/9/17
to naija...@googlegroups.com, igboe...@yahoogroups.com, simonk...@yahoo.com, cumu...@gmail.com, naijao...@yahoogroups.com, eze...@yahoo.com, ne...@thecable.ng, newsl...@thecitizenng.com, stev...@yahoo.com, thegi...@ymail.com, thepubli...@yahoo.com, africanw...@yahoogroups.com, popa...@gmail.com, thinkl...@gmail.com, africanw...@googlegroups.com, edi...@thenigerianvoice.com, in...@thenationonlineng.net, dotuno...@theeagleonline.com.ng, tgnew...@gmail.com, vi...@thenationonlineng.com, naijain...@googlegroups.com, talkn...@yahoogroups.com
Dede Nebu

Calm down here and see what is going on.

These AsoRock people are cabals and hatchet men and women.

They give clues as to how the Govt is run.

This is not a Democracy.  It is Katsina Totalitarian all da way.

Only those close to Buhari can make noise in this Govt.

Since Buhari left...Amaechi has caught cold.. He is busy following Osinbajo to get a footing as the new incoming BOSS/.
remember Amaechi used to be a one man show. That has not been the case since Osinbajo took control.

Remember Abacha and his Mustaphar that made Generals salute a Major.
Major Mustapahar made Gen Diya sheit in his Agbada in AsoRock.

Remember..Osinabajo was not allowed close.

Since Osinbajo took over..Tinubu has been to Sokoto and Borno. He could not even visit Ondo when Buhari was in the country

http://umuahiaibeku.com/Thepic2.jpg

On Thursday, March 9, 2017 12:24 PM, 'Nebukadineze Adiele' via NaijaEvent <naija...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

This girl is brazenly not just taking on Nigeria's Foreign Minister Onyeama, she is also taking on the US Embassy. She repeated her advice after her superior, the Nigerian Foreign Minister, had clarified the accurate standing of things and the US Embassy's subsequent statement of assurance to Nigerians who have legitimate travel dealings with the US. https://ugowrite.blogspot.com.ng/2017/03/no-prohibition-against-nigerians-from.html

By repeating her advice, she is implying that Minister Onyeama, the US Ambassador to Nigeria, and the US government are liars who should not be believed by Nigerians. Her brazen utterances are tantamount to hostility toward the US government because she is dishonestly misrepresenting the policy of the US and tarnishing the integrity of its Ambassador to Nigeria.

This girl, Abike Erewa, certainly has no respect for the Nigerian Minister of External Affairs or the person of the occupier of that post, else she would know to stick to her personal assistant position. Whether she is giving advice or enacting policy is not the issue (Bolaji Aluko contrived that idiocy to obfuscate the true issue), the fact that she is saying whatever she is saying in her capacity as a mere SSA, without authorization and in falsehood is the issue.

Her superiors should call her to order right away before injures Nigeria/US relationship with her childish and ignorant over-officiousness.

Nebukadineze Adiele
Organized religion sired irrationality.

Ayotade Ojutalayo

Mar 9, 2017, 1:46:23 PM3/9/17
to naija...@googlegroups.com, africanw...@googlegroups.com, igboe...@yahoogroups.com, simonk...@yahoo.com, cumu...@gmail.com, naijao...@yahoogroups.com, eze...@yahoo.com, ne...@thecable.ng, newsl...@thecitizenng.com, stev...@yahoo.com, thegi...@ymail.com, thepubli...@yahoo.com, africanw...@yahoogroups.com, popa...@gmail.com, thinkl...@gmail.com, edi...@thenigerianvoice.com, in...@thenationonlineng.net, dotuno...@theeagleonline.com.ng, tgnew...@gmail.com, vi...@thenationonlineng.com, nigerianw...@yahoogroups.com, naijap...@yahoogroups.com, okonkwo...@googlegroups.com, omo...@yahoogroups.com, talkn...@yahoogroups.com, ken.as...@gov.mb.ca, naijain...@googlegroups.com
"Follow the above link to read the official release by the US Embassy in Nigeria . . . . " . . . . Nebuka

Nebuka,

Because you are a ghost, you can afford to pretend to be daft if indeed you are not daft. It is daft of you to believe the US Embassy when experiences of your fellow Nigerians at the US entry ports do not agree with the Embassy's story. It is either that the Embassy is not saying the truth or mistakes were made at the US entry ports (which US Embassy should not be expected to own up to). Good for Nigerians traveling to the US if Abike's Advice would stop further ill-treatment of Nigerians traveling to Nigeria.

Ayo Ojutalayo

"When you are too gentlemanly with SOBs and bullies, they grow wings and never change their habits.  Ultimately, deep down,  they are cowards...Nebukadineze Adiele - not his parent-given name; one of the ghosts that pollute our Naija forums and write in pseudonym, as one of their "free speech" exercises  - is a prime example." . . . .  Bolaji Aluko

Mar 9, 2017, 1:48:28 PM3/9/17
to Ayo Ojutalayo, africanw...@googlegroups.com, Yahoo! Inc., The Cable, Rex Gomes, OBSERVE YOURSELF, eze...@yahoo.com, thecableng, TheCitizen, Stevek, thegi...@ymail.com, thepubli...@yahoo.com, africanw...@yahoogroups.com, peter opara, thinkl...@gmail.com, thenigerianvoice.com, Thenationonlineng Info, The Eagle Online, The Gazelle News.com, THE NATION NEWSPAPER, Yahoo! Inc., Nebukadineze Adiele' via NaijaEvent, Politics Naija, okonkwo...@googlegroups.com, Omo Oodua, TalkNaija

Mr. Retardooo:

Ms. Abike Dabiri-Erewa should be trained on diplomatic protocols and etiquette. In international affairs and issues of the state, there are clearly defined lines of authority on who should be speaking for the country and government of the day, especially, on delicate matters that call for tact.

Do you realize that given the furor that has continued to greet the new immigration policy of President Trump, careless and unauthorized issuance of diplomatic “advisory” or “advice” when and where not called for or necessary can cause some diplomatic rift between the USA and Nigeria?

Obviously Ms. Abike Dabiri-Eruwa has chosen her nearness to the Presidency as SSA to throw her weight around and thumb her nose at the disapproval of the Minister for Foreign Affairs. And she will get away with her violation of diplomatic protocols and etiquette without getting sanctioned. Yes; it is Nigeria and following established and accepted norms in the conduct of diplomatic protocols that govern international affairs can be sidetracked with impunity by lower cadre non-career civil servant because she is an SSA to the President. And the office of the Minister for Nigeria’s Foreign Affairs ought not to be respected according to established diplomatic protocols in inter-country affairs, right?. You don’t say!

Mazi KC Prince Asagwara

Joe Attueyi

Mar 9, 2017, 1:59:17 PM3/9/17
to africanw...@googlegroups.com, naija...@googlegroups.com, igboe...@yahoogroups.com, simonk...@yahoo.com, cumu...@gmail.com, naijao...@yahoogroups.com, eze...@yahoo.com, ne...@thecable.ng, newsl...@thecitizenng.com, stev...@yahoo.com, thegi...@ymail.com, thepubli...@yahoo.com, africanw...@yahoogroups.com, popa...@gmail.com, thinkl...@gmail.com, edi...@thenigerianvoice.com, in...@thenationonlineng.net, dotuno...@theeagleonline.com.ng, tgnew...@gmail.com, vi...@thenationonlineng.com, naijain...@googlegroups.com, talkn...@yahoogroups.com, NIgerianW...@yahoogroups.com, NaijaP...@yahoogroups.com
Since Buhari left...Amaechi has caught cold.. He is busy following Osinbajo to get a footing as the new incoming BOSS/.
remember Amaechi used to be a one man show. That has not been the case since Osinbajo took control.

😂
Nna
So you see our brother Amaechi? He is now wearing the Igbo red cap---and humbly holding microphone for Osinbanjo. You couldn't write this up if you were a fiction write

Aha agwa ochinti na agha esuna   You don't need to tell the deaf man that war has started.!! If he can't hear the sound of mortar he can at least see the dead bodies!

Joe
Sent from my iPhone

Asagwara, Ken (MET)

Mar 9, 2017, 2:27:03 PM3/9/17
to Ayo Ojutalayo, africanw...@googlegroups.com, Yahoo! Inc., The Cable, Rex Gomes, OBSERVE YOURSELF, eze...@yahoo.com, thecableng, TheCitizen, Stevek, thegi...@ymail.com, thepubli...@yahoo.com, africanw...@yahoogroups.com, peter opara, thinkl...@gmail.com, thenigerianvoice.com, Thenationonlineng Info, The Eagle Online, The Gazelle News.com, THE NATION NEWSPAPER, Yahoo! Inc., Nebukadineze Adiele' via NaijaEvent, Politics Naija, okonkwo...@googlegroups.com, Omo Oodua, TalkNaija

No Prohibition Against Nigerians From Entering The US – US Embassy

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-XEFcN8oFilw/WMF336qI-jI/AAAAAAAAKHE/yOKFsHaebtA5wdCP61A9ri2cWU8RV7BPQCLcB/s400/American-Flag.jpg

PRESS RELEASE

From the United States Embassy in Nigeria

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-5MJ9x90stuQ/WMF4SappS5I/AAAAAAAAKHM/Pyi_KuwHDScp8As0ncuLZnfqTTljHZzyACLcB/s1600/US-Embassy-Statement.png

Meawhile, Abike Dabiri-Erewa Repeats Her Travel Advisory…

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Bvqob6Hl60g/WMGBXDBC2_I/AAAAAAAAKHg/yXF-iU7wgAQxNYTukK-mvE0oz1erX0EtwCLcB/s1600/Abike-Dabiri-Arewa-US-Travel-Advisory.png

https://resources.blogblog.com/img/icon18_edit_allbkg.gif

Ayotade Ojutalayo

Mar 9, 2017, 2:34:29 PM3/9/17
to naija...@googlegroups.com, Ayo Ojutalayo, africanw...@googlegroups.com, Yahoo! Inc., The Cable, Rex Gomes, OBSERVE YOURSELF, eze...@yahoo.com, thecableng, TheCitizen, Stevek, thegi...@ymail.com, thepubli...@yahoo.com, africanw...@yahoogroups.com, peter opara, thinkl...@gmail.com, thenigerianvoice. com, Thenationonlineng Info, The Eagle Online, The Gazelle News. com, THE NATION NEWSPAPER, Yahoo! Inc., Politics Naija, okonkwo...@googlegroups.com, Omo Oodua, TalkNaija
"In international affairs and issues of the state, there are clearly defined lines of authority on who should be speaking for the country and government of the day, especially, on delicate matters that call for tact." . . . Ken Asagarawa

Ken,

Abike Dabiri-Erewa was not "speaking for the country". She was advising Nigerians traveling to the US and this was not her first time of giving Travel Advice. Her boss would have stopped her before now if it was not within her authority to issue Travel Advice. Below for your further education:

Nebuka,

  • Do you now agree that what Abike did was: advised Nigerians and NOT commented on American policy?
  • And do you agree that this was not the first time she was giving such advice?
  • Would she not have been advised by the presidency to stop giving travel advice before now if it was not part of her job description? - This is not rocket science.
The Minister of External Affairs should have protested to the presidency before now if he did not want the President's Senior Special Assistant (or whatever her designation) to be giving Travel Advice. Disagreements between government officials should not be settled on the pages of newspapers. The Minister should not give the impression that he is complaining, and complaining publicly because of pressure from Trump's American government.

Ayo Ojutalayo

"When you are too gentlemanly with SOBs and bullies, they grow wings and never change their habits.  Ultimately, deep down,  they are cowards...Nebukadineze Adiele - not his parent-given name; one of the ghosts that pollute our Naija forums and write in pseudonym, as one of their "free speech" exercises  - is a prime example." . . . .  Bolaji Aluko

Mar 9, 2017, 4:03:00 PM3/9/17
to africanw...@googlegroups.com, Ayo Ojutalayo, Yahoo! Inc., The Cable, Rex Gomes, OBSERVE YOURSELF, eze...@yahoo.com, thecableng, TheCitizen, Stevek, thegi...@ymail.com, thepubli...@yahoo.com, africanw...@yahoogroups.com, peter opara, thinkl...@gmail.com, thenigerianvoice.com, Thenationonlineng Info, The Eagle Online, The Gazelle News.com, THE NATION NEWSPAPER, Yahoo! Inc., Nebukadineze Adiele' via NaijaEvent, Politics Naija, okonkwo...@googlegroups.com, Omo Oodua, TalkNaija
image1.png

The above is a more sound advise. Just because Onyeama is Inyanminrin, the Canadian/ Biafran Calvary won't let it go.
Onyeama states no one was sent back to Nigeria, but those sent back contacted friends and foes on social networks. So is the foreign affairs minister lying?
The same Onyeama swore no one died in the xenophobic attacks carried out against Nigerians in South Africa, but we dead body or bodies in pictures sent around the world.
If Onyeama lied once, he is lying twice!
Shikena
Afis
“Just as a solid rock is not shaken by the storm, even so the wise are not affected by praise or blame.” — Dhamapada, verse 81.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 9, 2017, at 2:26 PM, Asagwara, Ken (MET) <Ken.As...@gov.mb.ca> wrote:

No Prohibition Against Nigerians From Entering The US – US Embassy

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-XEFcN8oFilw/WMF336qI-jI/AAAAAAAAKHE/yOKFsHaebtA5wdCP61A9ri2cWU8RV7BPQCLcB/s400/American-Flag.jpg

PRESS RELEASE

From the United States Embassy in Nigeria

Meawhile, Abike Dabiri-Erewa Repeats Her Travel Advisory…

Mar 9, 2017, 4:22:49 PM3/9/17
to africanw...@googlegroups.com, USAAfrica Dialogue, Asagwara, Ken (MET), Yahoo! Inc., The Cable, Rex Gomes, OBSERVE YOURSELF, eze...@yahoo.com, thecableng, TheCitizen, Stevek, thegi...@ymail.com, thepubli...@yahoo.com, africanw...@yahoogroups.com, peter opara, thinkl...@gmail.com, thenigerianvoice. com, Thenationonlineng Info, The Eagle Online, The Gazelle News. com, THE NATION NEWSPAPER, Yahoo! Inc., Nebukadineze Adiele' via NaijaEvent, Politics Naija, okonkwo...@googlegroups.com, Omo Oodua, TalkNaija, ekiti ekitigroups

Ayo:

I think that Hon. Abike Dabiri-Erewa - and I daresay the Foreign Ministry of Nigeria - have now obtained the "clarification" needed from the United States Embassy.    Their good job has been done.

I will now ADVISE that every "Nigerian lawful permanent resident or persons with a valid visa or other US Government authorization" should PRINT this US Embassy Statement below and ATTACH it to their passport as they enter the United States.

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-5MJ9x90stuQ/WMF4SappS5I/AAAAAAAAKHM/Pyi_KuwHDScp8As0ncuLZnfqTTljHZzyACLcB/s1600/US-Embassy-Statement.png

And there you have it.

Bolaji Aluko

On Thu, Mar 9, 2017 at 9:52 PM, 'Ayo Ojutalayo' via AfricanWorldForum <africanw...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Yes, officially "No Prohibition Against Nigerians From Entering The US", but we know Nigerians with visas arriving in US were being sent back to Nigeria using first available flights from American airports.

Ayo Ojutalayo

"When you are too gentlemanly with SOBs and bullies, they grow wings and never change their habits.  Ultimately, deep down,  they are cowards...Nebukadineze Adiele - not his parent-given name; one of the ghosts that pollute our Naija forums and write in pseudonym, as one of their "free speech" exercises  - is a prime example." . . . .  Bolaji Aluko

Mar 9, 2017, 4:33:34 PM3/9/17
to africanw...@googlegroups.com, USAAfrica Dialogue, Esan Community, Asagwara, Ken (MET), Yahoo! Inc., The Cable, Rex Gomes, OBSERVE YOURSELF, eze...@yahoo.com, thecableng, TheCitizen, Stevek, thegi...@ymail.com, thepubli...@yahoo.com, africanw...@yahoogroups.com, peter opara, thinkl...@gmail.com, thenigerianvoice. com, Thenationonlineng Info, The Eagle Online, The Gazelle News. com, THE NATION NEWSPAPER, Yahoo! Inc., Nebukadineze Adiele' via NaijaEvent, Politics Naija, okonkwo...@googlegroups.com, Omo Oodua, TalkNaija, ekiti ekitigroups

There you go, below advise is an enhanced travel advisory from citizens that means well.