How to get the crashes from AFL directly.

mkb

Oct 9, 2021, 1:33:23 PM10/9/21
to afl-users
Hello. I am fuzzing a target with low stability using a persistent mode, and I got some crashes that I cannot reproduce. Is there a way to store the segfault during fuzzing via AFLPlusPlus and potentially get some debug info from it too?

Qiuhao Li

Oct 10, 2021, 2:33:35 AM10/10/21
to afl-...@googlegroups.com
Hi mkb,

Try AFL_DEBUG=1. I asked the same question once:

Thanks,
Qiuhao Li

Hello. I am fuzzing a target with low stability using a persistent mode, and I got some crashes that I cannot reproduce. Is there a way to store the segfault during fuzzing via AFLPlusPlus and potentially get some debug info from it too?

mkb

Oct 11, 2021, 2:50:31 AM10/11/21
to afl-users
Hi Qiuhao, it was working, thanks for helping out.