Community Hangout: Automated Releases of Containerized Golang Applications

Matthias Wessendorf

Mar 23, 2018, 5:20:05 AM3/23/18
to AeroGear Developer Mailing List, Aerogear
Hi,

with the recent work on the mobile initiative around Openshift, more and more repositories in AeroGear land are containing GOLANG code.

Our own Dara Hayes is willing to give a little intro and reflect some experiences from his recent work on this repo:

Abstract: In this short talk demonstrates a very simple and developer friendly workflow for releasing containerized services written in Go. It also cover some lessons the team learned, when starting to build their first Golang service, and provides some helpful tips and tricks for keeping developers happy as they work with Go.

Time: Thursday. 29th of March, 2pm (GMT)

Looking forward seeing you all there (yes, the video is going to be recorded)

-M

--
Matthias Wessendorf

github: https://github.com/matzew
twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf

Matthias Wessendorf

Mar 23, 2018, 6:06:19 AM3/23/18
to Matthias Wessendorf, AeroGear Developer Mailing List, Aerogear
URL for the live stream is:

Project lead AeroGear.org

Matthias Wessendorf

Mar 24, 2018, 4:59:04 AM3/24/18
to Dara Hayes, AeroGear Developer Mailing List, Aerogear
It's a community event, so no 'corp. calendar invites'... the thing from youtube has a 'reminder' feature - perhaps that's good ?

On Fri, Mar 23, 2018 at 11:24 AM, Dara Hayes <dara....@redhat.com> wrote:
Hey Mathias,

Could we get a calendar invite? Otherwise I'll forget to turn up and that would be unfortunate :)

Kindest Regards,

Dara

Dara Hayes

Associate software engineer

TRIED. TESTED. TRUSTED.

Matthias Wessendorf

Mar 24, 2018, 4:59:23 AM3/24/18
to Evan Shortiss, AeroGear Developer Mailing List, Aerogear
sure we can move it 15 down

On Fri, Mar 23, 2018 at 8:58 PM, Evan Shortiss <esho...@redhat.com> wrote:
Might be worth seeing if this can be moved a couple of mins to avoid the 4.x team standup? Looking forward to it.

On Fri, Mar 23, 2018 at 9:20 AM, Matthias Wessendorf <mat...@apache.org> wrote:

Dara Hayes

Associate software engineer

TRIED. TESTED. TRUSTED.

EVAN SHORTISS

MOBILE DEVELOPER

Red Hat NA

Los Angeles

evan.s...@redhat.com    M: +1-781-354-2834     IM: @evanshortiss

Evan Shortiss

Dara Hayes

Matthias Wessendorf

Mar 29, 2018, 5:05:35 AM3/29/18
to Evan Shortiss, AeroGear Developer Mailing List, Aerogear
reminder, today at 15:15 (CET)  we have our community hangout on "Golang and the ecosystem" with Dara!

-Matthias