HI I would Like Know if the limit of calls in developer token api exceed, I will be blocked?

Diogo Miyake

Jun 15, 2019, 4:25:06 PM6/15/19
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
HI I would Like Know if the limit of calls in developer token api exceed, I will be blocked?
I dont found this info in documentation.

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Jun 17, 2019, 3:04:24 AM6/17/19
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Diogo,

Thanks for posting your concern.

With regard to you question, the developer token will not be blocked when it reached the limit of API calls per day. However, after it reached the limit, the proceeding calls will encounter the RateExceededError and you need to wait until the next day in order to make a call again.

Ejay
Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5001UBnYAx:ref