Google Ads API Beta Rate Limit Question

Jack

Nov 19, 2020, 7:36:36 PM11/19/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hello,

I am unable to find Concurrent Request limits or information outside of the Keyword Planning limits. Is there a requests per second limit/concurrent requests limit?

Thank you, appreciate your time.

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Nov 20, 2020, 11:39:48 AM11/20/20
to ja...@digible.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hi Jack,

I understand you are looking for information on rate limiting for general API usage. I believe you will find this guide (or here in case you are using the older Adwords API) provides quite useful information related to your question, in particular this section (here for Adwords) on concurrent threads. Depending on your use case, Batch Processing (here for Adwords) may be a useful means of lowering the number of requests sent as well.

Regards,
Laura, Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q27vKYz:ref