Auction Insight report - keyword level

leadgen hyundai

Jun 2, 2020, 11:49:28 AM6/2/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi,

I would like to know if there is any API/combination of APi´s where I could obtain the metrics SearchImpressionShare, ShareAbsoluteTopImpressionShare at the keyword level with the competitor´s domains?

Similar to the image I´ve attached.

Thanks

competitor.jpg

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Jun 2, 2020, 3:34:20 PM6/2/20
to dbi.leadg...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hi Ieadgen,

Thanks for reaching out. With regards to your concern about getting SearchImpressionShare and ShareAbsoluteTopImpressionShare at the keyword level, you can use Keyword performance report using the   SearchImpressionShare and  SearchAbsoluteTopImpressionShare field. The Auction Insights report is not available via API. Our team is already aware of this feature request. Please keep an eye on our blog post for future updates. Let us know if you have any additional concerns.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Nirmita Patel Google Ads Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q20VXW3:ref

leadgen hyundai

Jun 3, 2020, 4:53:27 AM6/3/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum

Thanks for your help,

Yes but I need the competitor domain that isn´t in that report. Is there any way to obtain it?

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Jun 3, 2020, 3:07:43 PM6/3/20
to dbi.leadg...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hi Ieadgen,

Thanks for reaching out. With regards to your concern about the competitor domain, Unfortunately you will not be able to get data of your competitors domain through the API.  However, you can get your impression share by running a report such as the Keywords Performance Report and include the field SearchImpressionShare.