Are multiple predicates still applied as AND?

Ryan Allan

Jun 19, 2018, 5:47:02 AM6/19/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
I read a post from 2012 from the adwords team stating all predicates in video performace reports are applied as AND, without any option to combine multiple predicates using some kind of OR.

Is this still the case?

And if so, is the preferred workaround to submit multiple requests, each with its own set of AND predicates (and then combine/process the returned results however I need to)?

Dhanya Sundararaju (AdWords API Team)

Jun 19, 2018, 3:00:04 PM6/19/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi Ryan,

In all reports, OR is not supported and conditions in Condition Lists are performed with AND operator. Please refer this section of guide for better clarity. Yes, you will need to use your own logic to combine results as you may wish to.

Regards,
Dhanya, AdWords API Team