I am looking for an api/scrip that links my ads to a database

10 visualizações
Ir para a primeira mensagem não lida

Alex Biciusca

não lida,
09/11/2015, 10:44:0009/11/15
para AdWords API Forum
As the title says, I am looking for an api/scrip that links my ads to a database. The database should have two collums with prices and products names and when I change a price or a product name the ad should update accordingly to the change.

Thank you in advance.

Michael Cloonan (AdWords API Team)

não lida,
09/11/2015, 12:34:1009/11/15
para AdWords API Forum
Hello,

There is no default utility that does this. You would either have to find a pre-existing tool or write your own custom code that keeps your database synchronized with the AdWords API. While I'm not aware of any such tools, if you decide on the latter approach and run into any technical difficulties, please don't hesitate to post on the forum for assistance.

Regards,
Mike, AdWords API Team
Responder a todos
Responder ao autor