I got QuotaCheckError.DEVELOPER_TOKEN_NOT_APPROVED on test account.

chai.a...@gmail.com

Oct 25, 2018, 7:06:47 AM10/25/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
I made the test manager account(299-688-2927).
And made the test account(883-246-9742) under the test manager account using test manager page UI and made campaign on the test account.

And I made the production account(754-321-7996) to use the developer token.
Last, I logged in with the test manager account(299-688-2927) and got the refresh token by using the PHP client library.

But I couldn't get the test account(883-246-9747)'s campaign information.
I get the QuotaCheckError.DEVELOPER_TOKEN_NOT_APPROVED error.

My question is twofold.
First, is that process correct?
Then why I got the error?

Besides, my test accounts(883-246-9747) campaign has this problem. -> Your balance is exhausted - Your ads have stopped running because your balance has run out. To resume advertising, add funds to your account via Billing.
I can not be sure that this is the right situation and I do not know what I fix to solve these problem.

I attach my log.
Thanks.

error1.PNG
error2.PNG

Milind Sankeshware (AdWords API Team)

Oct 25, 2018, 1:26:05 PM10/25/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi,

The process which you followed is correct. The 883-246-9747 is not a test account and trying to make an API call against this account using an unapproved developer token will result in DEVELOPER_TOKEN_NOT_APPROVED. If you were trying against a test account and getting this error, could you share your complete SOAP logs (including the header) using reply privately to author?

About the 'Your balance is exhausted ' message, please refer to this forum thread. If you have questions about the UI, please post on the advertisers community forum.

Thanks,
Milind, AdWords API Team

chai.a...@gmail.com

Oct 25, 2018, 10:02:03 PM10/25/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Is 883-246-9747 NOT a test account?????
I add the account from that picture(capture1.png).. but if that account is not a test account, where do I create one?
Adwords API document said that an account that was made from the test manager account UI are test account. Is that wrong?
Please notice where can I create test account under the test manager account.

2018년 10월 26일 금요일 오전 2시 26분 5초 UTC+9, Milind Sankeshware (AdWords API Team) 님의 말:
capture1.png

Lily Hopkins

Oct 26, 2018, 7:01:17 AM10/26/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
me too, i like you a problwm, i have no ideal to fix this

Milind Sankeshware (AdWords API Team)

Oct 26, 2018, 10:56:35 AM10/26/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi,

Yes, 883-246-9747 is not a Test Account. If you don't see the red Test account label on your Google Ads account page, then the account is a production account. If you have created the test account under the test manager account, then it should be a test client account. I can see the test manager account is 299-688-2927 (From attached screenshot). But the account 883-246-9747 is not under that manager account. For more information on test account please refer to this guide.

chai.a...@gmail.com

Oct 29, 2018, 4:42:31 AM10/29/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Okay, then how about this account(483-123-4552)?
I added this account to my test manager account and made a campaign.

I called GetCampaigns.php by clientCustomerID='483-123-4552'.
But the result was same. I got the QuotaCheckError.DEVELOPER_TOKEN_NOT_APPROVED error.

Is 483-123-4552 not a test account either?
If so, I do not know how to use the test account at all.
Why can not call the data from my test accounts?

I hope that I will not worry about this problem anymore..
Thanks.

(It seems real real test account finally, 483-123-4552)

캡처1.PNG

2018년 10월 26일 금요일 오후 11시 56분 35초 UTC+9, Milind Sankeshware (AdWords API Team) 님의 말:

Milind Sankeshware (AdWords API Team)

Oct 29, 2018, 2:49:12 PM10/29/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi,

The account 483-123-4552 is test account. If you call the API against the test account, it should work. For DEVELOPER_TOKEN_NOT_APPROVED error, could you please share the complete SOAP request and response logs along with the request header so that I can troubleshoot the issue? You can use 'Reply privately to author' option while responding.

Milind Sankeshware (AdWords API Team)

Oct 30, 2018, 4:30:15 PM10/30/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi,

Thanks for sharing the details. There is an ongoing issue regarding this error, I will let you know once I have more information on this issue.

chai.a...@gmail.com

Nov 6, 2018, 12:19:23 AM11/6/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi.
Do you have any news about this issue?

2018년 10월 31일 수요일 오전 5시 30분 15초 UTC+9, Milind Sankeshware (AdWords API Team) 님의 말: