Batch Job Issues

Jesse Mota

Apr 9, 2018, 7:09:28 PM4/9/18
to AdWords API Forum
We have been using adwords api for a while, and so far, we got only little issues with the api. But, since last week, after we switch to the v201802 version of the api, we are experiencing some issues with the bat jobs.

The operations that we usually do, like max cpc updates, are failing sometimes, with the message "OperatorError.OPERATOR_NOT_SUPPORTED | | operations operations[4404].operand | RequiredError.REQUIRED | operations - operand operations[4404].operator | RequiredError.REQUIRED". Sometimes we upload more than 1M bid updates, in chunks of 100k operations, and about to 10-20% return with this error. We tried to reduce the number of items in the "chunks", but, same problem.

Today, we are also having trouble in adding new keywords. For this operation, the api is returning an "BatchProcessingError.INTERNAL _ERROR", and the jobs with the "CANCELED" status.

Thanks in Advance

Ершов Александр

Apr 9, 2018, 7:31:22 PM4/9/18
to AdWords API Forum

Peter Oliquino

Apr 10, 2018, 2:46:25 AM4/10/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Jesse,

So our team could better identify the cause of the error, could you provide your clientCustomerId, the batch job IDs and the SOAP request and response that were generated when the issue occurred? You may send your reply via the Reply privately to author option.

Best regards,
Peter
AdWords API Team