Geotargets Location IDs CSV - How to add / scape and match zip codes for all cities in US?

jomain...@gmail.com

Feb 27, 2018, 4:13:37 AM2/27/18
to AdWords API Forum
I have all the cities in the USA.
Is there a way to add the zip codes for each city? How to scrape or pull the data from somewhere?
Anyone does this?

Link to location id page for reference
https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/appendix/geotargeting

I really need the zip codes as I need to list them on the page for SEO.
Surely, someone has done this.

Dhanya Sundararaju (AdWords API Team)

Feb 27, 2018, 3:46:30 PM2/27/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

I am afraid you will not be able to directly pull out zip codes for each city via the API. However, you can use the AdWords API Location Criteria Table to pull up data on locations and then pull up required data programmatically at your end.

Regards,
Dhanya, AdWords API Team