Upload Offline Conversions - BULK Upload

Dominik Raffetseder

May 19, 2022, 2:14:24 AM5/19/22
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Good Morning,
is there any example for bulk upload click conversions in PHP?
Is bulk upload possible?

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

May 19, 2022, 10:05:37 PM5/19/22
to dominik.r...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dominik,

Thank you for your question.

Currently, you should only be able to upload up to 2,000 conversions per call, and as per this guide, perform as many calls based on your daily operational limits.

For the PHP example, you can then refer here. I hope this helps.

Best regards,

Google Logo
Peter Laurence
Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2YblvJ:ref

Dominik Raffetseder

May 25, 2022, 9:47:37 AM5/25/22
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
For every link there i got service unvailable?

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

May 26, 2022, 3:05:27 AM5/26/22
to dominik.r...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hi Dominik,

Thank you for the reply.

Could you please try it again? Because upon checking the links (2,000 conversions per call , guide , here ) provided by my colleague Peter, I could confirm that they are all publicly available.

If it’s still service unavailable, could you send a screenshot of it so our team can further check it?

Best regards,

Google Logo
Heidi