RMF C.710 - Set userlist targeting bid adjustment for search network campaigns and ad groups

rafa....@rocketroi.com

Aug 9, 2017, 12:25:39 PM8/9/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi!

I'm working on this RMF but I don't know how to implement due I have been checking it on Google Adwords but I don't find the way to add userlist targeting bid while creating a userlist targeting from Google Adwords

I understand that the RMF M.710 (Edit userlist targeting bid adjustment for search network campaigns and ad groups) is related to edit bid once the userlist targeting has been created, as the image shows:

What is C.710 RMF related to?

Thanks!

Shwetha Vastrad (AdWords API Team)

Aug 9, 2017, 2:49:48 PM8/9/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

When you are adding a CriterionUserList to target a UserList at either the Campaign or the AdGroup level using CampaignCriterionService or AdGroupCriterionService, you can specify the bid adjustment by setting the bidModifier parameter. This way you can set the bid adjustment when you create a CriterionUserList.

I hope this helps. For further clarification of this RMF, I would suggest that you contact the AdWords API Compliance team using this form.

Regards,
Shwetha, AdWords API Team.

rafa....@rocketroi.com

Aug 10, 2017, 2:37:13 AM8/10/17
to AdWords API Forum
HI Shwetha,

your answer clarifies the technical part, but how does Google Adwords platform (not the API) do? We need to know it to implement it in the same way

Thank you!

Shwetha Vastrad (AdWords API Team)

Aug 10, 2017, 1:48:22 PM8/10/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

In AdWords UI, you can set the bid adjustment as described here. This guide lists the bid adjustment eligibility for different campaign types. I would suggest that you reach out to AdWords support and the AdWords Community Forum for further clarifications about bid adjustments.

rafa....@rocketroi.com

Aug 11, 2017, 8:10:55 AM8/11/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Shwetha

I'm not sure yet about how to set userlist targeting bid adjustment for search network campaigns and ad groups, because the link you sent me it's to set bid adjustment for Locations, Ads and Devices but not for segmentation created on Audience Tab right?

Or Maybe I'm wrong?

Thank you for your support

Shwetha Vastrad (AdWords API Team)

Aug 11, 2017, 2:11:25 PM8/11/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

You need to follow the instructions in the guide I provided earlier by choosing the Audience tab. I would suggest that you contact AdWords support for any further questions on setting or editing the bid adjustments in the UI.