Using API for Google Scripts

denney...@rs-components.com

Jul 5, 2017, 4:35:16 PM7/5/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hello,

I have written a script for my company website, however we have around 500,000 keywords which I need it to check. Which goes over the daily limit I believe for Google Scripts, I have seen that you can use the API to potentially get around this.

I have used a script template that I found online and edited this appropriately for my site, but I am a complete novice in terms of Google Scripts. To the point as I have no idea how to use the API to get around this issue.

Can someone help please??

If I crack this, I will be very popular so any help is much appreciated!!

Thanks,

Denney

Peter Oliquino

Jul 5, 2017, 11:37:56 PM7/5/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Denney,

Before I proceed in providing a possible equivalent of what you wish to achieve in the AdWords API, could you first provide more information about your use-case?

Best regards,
Peter
AdWords API Team

Peter Oliquino

Aug 10, 2017, 6:26:29 AM8/10/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Denney,

Just wanted to follow up regarding your concern. Could you confirm if you still require our assistance? If yes, feel free to write us back.