Customer email list loaded via CSV and API have different list sizes

ssree...@merkleinc.com

Apr 9, 2018, 5:53:31 AM4/9/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

I have loaded a customer email list directly via the web console and I am able to see a log update of "10-50K email addresses added". I have loaded the same list via an API call, however the log update states"<100 email addresses added"

Am I able to check why the emails did not get added to the list?

I have removed whitespaces, converted to lowercase and SHA256 hashed the email addresses before uploading them using the mutateMember method.

Thanks,

Sailas

Bharani Cherukuri (AdWords API Team)

Apr 9, 2018, 3:01:14 PM4/9/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hello Sailas,

Usually, it takes 6 to 12 hours for a list to be populated with members. The caveats in this guide should be helpful for better understanding. Can you make sure that the email addresses added are associated with a Google account? Could you please share the complete SOAP request and response logs for the upload operation along with the clientCustomerId, so I can take a look? You can reply back via the Reply privately to author option.

Thanks,
Bharani, AdWords API Team

thao hieuu

Apr 10, 2018, 5:36:59 AM4/10/18
to AdWords API Forum
me too, like U

Bharani Cherukuri (AdWords API Team)

Apr 10, 2018, 12:30:37 PM4/10/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hello Thao,

If you're facing an issue uploading the Customer email list using the AdWords API, could you please elaborate, so I can take a look? You may refer to the caveats guide for better understanding. If you continue to have an issue with this, could you please share the complete SOAP request and response logs for the upload operation along with the clientCustomerId, so I can take a look? You can reply back via the Reply privately to author option.