How to get Top of page bid.

Trí Phạm Minh

Apr 12, 2018, 6:14:17 AM4/12/18
to AdWords API Forum

I am using TargetingIdeaService of api adwords
I am receiving data from adwords api but i want attributes by Top of page bid.
Can you help me get attributes by Top of page bid data?

Thanks you,

Tri

Bharani Cherukuri (AdWords API Team)

Apr 12, 2018, 11:56:52 AM4/12/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hello Tri,

I understand you're looking for the TopOfPageCpc estimates. It is currently not possible to use the TargetingIdeaService to retrieve this information. However, you can use AdGroupCriterionService which will return the estimate of the cpc bid needed for your ad appear on the first page of Google search results when a query matches the keywords exactly. You can also use API reports  like Keyword Performance Report and Criteria Performance Report to pull this information

Thanks,
Bharani, AdWords API Team