Issues importing offline conversions with Ads API

Tika Spijkerman

Jun 4, 2020, 3:28:56 AM6/4/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi API Forum readers!

We are experiencing issues while importing offline conversions to google Ads. The number of errors are limited, it actually returns the status of successful uploads in most cases. But, we are not seeing the conversions in Google Ads. The errors we receive after uploading the file are:

conversionimport.png

After this, the logs show a lot of confirmed uploads, but we don't see the conversions in the account.

Does anyone has experience with these type of errors and knows how to solve it?

Thank you in advance.

Tika Spijkerman

Jun 4, 2020, 5:00:33 AM6/4/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Since the image is quite small, I will write down the errors:

" Failed to push conversions to Ad words. Reason: UNAUTHORIZED USER"
and : "Failed to push conversions to Ad words. Reason: EXPIRED_CLICK"

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Jun 5, 2020, 12:45:01 PM6/5/20
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tika,

You can learn more about those errors and how to resolve them from our documentation page: https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201809/OfflineConversionFeedService.OfflineConversionError#reason

Thanks,
Sasha
The Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q20W549:ref