Remove all excluded IP from account

vj

Oct 14, 2016, 12:59:51 AM10/14/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

Is that possible to remove all excluded ips from account using api??

I tried to remove sinlge ip using api , that ip was removed using api but now i wants to remove all the ips that i excluded in account without passing all ip address at a time.

is it possible via api??

Thanks.

Joyce Lava

Oct 14, 2016, 2:16:31 AM10/14/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hello,

To remove all IpBlock in the account, you may do the following steps and let me know if this helps:

1. Get all IpBlock in an account by calling the CampaignCriterionService.get operation with IP_BLOCK as the CriteriaType. You may refer to this example code (Java client library example code) that shows how to get all campaign criteria. Please update the selector from the example code based on the requirement (e.g. IP_BLOCK as the CriteriaType). All selectable fields can be found here. Other client library example codes are available here.
2. After getting the list of IpBlock, you may iterate them and call the CampaignCriterionService.mutate operation with REMOVE operator for each CampaignCriterion returned.

I recommend trying that out in your test account first to validate if that's what you need.

Best,
Joyce, AdWords API Team