UAC and Discovery Campaigns Report for AdGroup - AdWords API x Ads API

Luiz Yamada

May 27, 2020, 8:33:38 AM5/27/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum

I already search in Forum about this type of Campaign BUT

Using GoogleAdWords API, i can obtain info about this type of campaigns but using Google Ads API no

But, for AdGroup level report, in GoogleAds API i can get UAC Campaings but, in Google AdWords API no (only in campaign level report)

There isn't a way to get an adgroup report in all type of campaigns in any version of the API? I will need to get one report in GoogleAds API and another in GoogleAdWords API?

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

May 27, 2020, 3:15:33 PM5/27/20
to luiz....@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hi Luiz,

Thanks for reaching out. With regards to your concern, you can get all type of campaign using campaign  report with campaign.advertising_channel_type in the Google Ads API. Some of the campaign is not available in AdWords API like UAC. I would recommend keeping an eye on our Developer Blog for information on future releases.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Nirmita Patel Google Ads Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q1zsDyD:ref