How to get all active campaigns by domain?

fp.mm...@gmail.com

Dec 18, 2018, 12:16:40 PM12/18/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
For now I can get all active campaigns in the account with help of predicate.
But how to get all active campaigns with specific domain in the ads?

I need something like this:
Account => active campaign => ads group => ad with final url which include "my-domain.com" if so return id of this campaign.

Thank you in advance for php code snippet!

Teja Makani

Dec 18, 2018, 3:22:52 PM12/18/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hello,

You could use Ad Performance Report and use CampaignStatus as "ACTIVE" with CreativeFinalUrlSuffix as your domain name in your predicates. You could refer the sample report in PHP from here. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Regards,
Sai Teja, AdWords API Team

chuol kun tot

Dec 18, 2018, 6:05:39 PM12/18/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
I need only money

Teja Makani

Dec 19, 2018, 1:30:10 PM12/19/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hello,

If you are looking for the money spend on a campaign or daily budget of a campaign, you can get them from the Cost and Amount field of the campaign performance report. Please elaborate if your questions is different.

Regards,
Sai Teja, AdWords API Team