Cannot Find Adwords API setup

Gregory Brine

Oct 8, 2018, 1:28:54 AM10/8/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hey all,

So like other's I've been trying to track down the elusive AdWords API link in the menu - both old and new interface. This is our setup menu:

Screen Shot 2018-10-08 at 4.14.27 pm.png

Either it's not there, or all the help documents are wrong. We have ourselves set up as Google developers and use several other APIs just fine. We just cannot find the token for the Adwords stuff.

If you need it, our MCC ID is 412-313-0919

Thanks in advance.

Greg

Peter Oliquino (AdWords API Team)

Oct 8, 2018, 2:41:23 AM10/8/18
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Gregory,

By AdWords API Setup, do you mean the AdWords API Center page? If yes, then that view is only available for MCC accounts. The account ID (412-313-0919) that you sent, unfortunately, does not belong to a MCC account but actually to a client account. Additionally, for Google Ads UI related concerns, I would recommend that you reach out to the Google Ads Community Forum as they are better equipped in providing support for product related issues.

Best regards,
Peter
AdWords API Team
Message has been deleted