Conversions discrepancy between UI and API for a campaign

Tiana S.

Aug 11, 2016, 10:24:18 AM8/11/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hi guys!

We're seeing a discrepancy in the amount of conversions for a specific campaign.
For some reason the API only returns 1 conversion while in the interface a total of 5 conversions are shown for the campaign in July (1-31 July).
I checked both the "conversions" metric and the "all conversions" metric, but both show only a single conversion.

The query (with removed campaign id):
SELECT+CampaignId,Date,Conversions,AllConversions+FROM+CAMPAIGN_PERFORMANCE_REPORT+WHERE+CampaignId IN [CAMPAIGN_ID]+DURING+20160701,20160731

I can provide more details in a private reply of course!

Thanks in advance,

Tiana

Shwetha Vastrad (AdWords API Team)

Aug 11, 2016, 11:35:12 AM8/11/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Tiana,

Could you provide the SOAP XML request and response for this API call along with your clientCustomerId? Please use Reply privately to author when responding.

Thanks,
Shwetha, AdWorda API Team.